Interested in joining the Goldilocks Team? We are always accepting applications!
We will reach out to qualified applicants when we are hiring.
Junior Video Content Creator
30 hours per week in Victoria, BC
We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Junior Video Content Creator to join our close-knit Marketing Team. This is an incredible opportunity for individuals looking to dive deep into the world of organic social media for a product-based business, and see behind the scenes of what it takes to gain over 1 million followers. As part of our team, you will play a vital role in shaping and communicating our brand story through video content across various social platforms, especially TikTok and YouTube.
● Collaborate with the Marketing Team to film and edit both long and short form video content according to the company's guidelines
● Browse social media comments, and decide on suitable comments for video response creation directly within the platform
● Assist in refining and implementing our YouTube strategy, including the creation of behind-the-scenes footage, staff interviews, and lifestyle content
● Research and identify optimal YouTube titles and descriptions to maximize our reach and views
● Participating in team meetings to understand the marketing goals and ensure video content aligns with overall brand strategy
● Keeping abreast of the latest social media trends and best practices in videography, ensuring our content remains fresh and competitive
● Brainstorm impactful content ideas that resonate with our target audience
● Update and manage product videos on our Shopify and Faire marketplaces
● Partner with the Digital Marketing Associate to ensure content is produced and edited promptly
● While most content scheduling will be managed by our Digital Marketing Associate, occasional in-app posting may be required
● Familiarity and a keen interest in TikTok, YouTube, and other prevalent social media platforms
● Existing knowledge and understanding of video filming and editing
● Creativity and ability to conceptualize innovative content ideas
● Strong communication and team collaboration skills
● Ability to work in a fast paced and quickly changing environment
● Previous work experience in this field is an asset, but not required
Location & Hours:
All applicants must be prepared to work onsite at our Victoria studio location. This is due to the fact that some of our most viral and commonly filmed videos are behind the scenes of making products in studio. The current work week would be 4 days a week totalling 30 hours with the opportunity to increase to 5 days a week in the future.
About the Company:
At Goldilocks, you will be entering a caring and supportive environment that encourages creativity and growth. We are passionate about eliminating plastic use, lowering food waste and saving the ocean. We are a tight-knit team that thrives on making positive change combined with a healthy dose of reality to actually make that vision happen.
To apply, please submit your resume, a brief cover letter, and any relevant portfolio items to email@example.com
Master of the Waxing Arts + Fabric Wizard
Join our ever growing production team!
You will learn everything there is to know about waxing beeswax wraps, proper folding techniques and packaging. Textile prep is a key component of Goldilocks beeswax wraps and is part of what makes them such good quality! You would be responsible for washing, ironing and cutting fabric (with a rotary blade). You will be required to be on your feet to execute this work and it can have minor physical demands.
Previous production work is a plus, attention to detail and a positive attitude are a must. Must live in Victoria, BC, Canada.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.